Brandon Chase, Cary Glieberman
Joseph Bologna, Dee Wallace, Richard Lynch
Jack K. Tillar
Golden Hawk Entertainment
Deep in the sewers beneath the city of Regent Park, another baby alligator feeds on the experimental animals discarded by future Chemicals Corporation. Nourished by toxic growth hormones and other mutating chemicals, the gator grows immense in size and voracious appetite and goes out on a killing spree. Nobody believes the sightings until a large number of people are killed, and the police eventually embark on a search-and-destroy mission to stop the alligator's murderous rampage. They track it down to a lake and a police helicopter attempts to blow the alligator up, but to no avail. Afterwards, two officers enter a marsh area where the alligator had escaped to. One of the officers uses a rocket launcher and ends the alligator's life.
- Joseph Bologna as David Hodges
- Dee Wallace as Christine Hodges
- Richard Lynch as Hawk Hawkins
- Woody Brown as Rich Harmon
- Holly Gagnier as Sheri Anderson
- Bill Daily as Mayor Anderson
- Steve Railsback as Vincent 'Vinnie' Brown
- Brock Peters as Chief Speed
- Trevor Eyster as J.J. Hodges
- Voyo Goric as Carmen
Upon its release on video, it met negative reception with critics comparing it to the first/original. The film currently holds a rating of 12% on review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes. It has a rating of 3.2/10 on IMDb.
- The scene of the alligator stalking past the sewer tunnel supports and the shot of the saliva under the microscope was stock footage from the original Alligator.