James D.R. Hickox
Robert L. Levy, Natan Zahavi, Peter Abrams
Sam Bernard, Robert L. Levy
Dax Miller, Kate Fischer, Duncan Regehr
A pair of entrepreneurs with more bravery than brains hit upon the idea of blood surfing: spreading chum in the water in order to attract sharks, then hoping on a surfboard and riding through the middle of the pack. As they're filming their promotional documentary, the fun gets interrupted by a thirty-foot long saltwater crocodile known as Big Mic, that begins snacking on everyone in the expedition. Will any of them make it back to civilization?
- Dax Miller as Bog Hall
- Kate Fischer as Cecily Herrold
- Duncan Regehr as John Dirks
- Matthew Borlenghi as Zack Jardine
- Joel West as Jeremy
- Taryn Reif as Arti
- Maureen Larrazabal as Lemmya Lofranco
- Cris Vertido as Sonny Lofranco
- Susan Africa as Melba Lofranco
- Archie Adamos as Joker
- Rolly Sto. Domingo as Rolly
- Malecio Amayao as Boat Man
- Óscar Navarro as Pirate
- Kristine Chieng as Teenager
- blood surfing... it's new, it's extreme, it's deadly...
- ride the next wave in terror
- Hanging ten with a big ol' croc!
- When Arti and Cecily first run across the bridge, the plank that Cecily falls through has already been removed. After they have run across it, the missing plank has reappeared.
- During the surfing scenes the boat is absolutely still, as is the water when the guys jump in. Yet suddenly they are up and surfing....on what?