|Crocodile video cover.jpg|
Boaz Davidson, Frank DeMartini, Danny Lerner
Jace Anderson, Boaz Davidson, Adam Gierasch, Michael D. Weiss
Mark McLachlan, Caitlin Martin, Chris Solari
Nu Image Films
A group of friends including Brady Turner, Claire and Duncan McKay go out on a boat trip on a lake in Southern California, but their joyful weekend turns into horror, when a giant killer crocodile called Flat Dog searching for its stolen eggs, picks off anyone who gets in its way. Can they all escape in one piece or will they slowly and painfully fall to the mammoth reptile.
- Mark McLachlan as Brady Turner
- Caitlin Martin as Claire
- Chris Solari as Duncan McKay
- D. W. Reiser as Kit (as Doug Reiser)
- Julie Mintz as Annabelle
- Sommer Knight as Sunny
- Rhett Wilkins as Foster (as Rhett Jordan)
- Greg Wayne as Hubs
- Harrison Young as Sheriff Bowman
- Terrence Evans as Shurkin
- Adam Gierasch as Lester
AllMovie panned the film, in particular its special effects.
- When Brady and Claire are making out in the woods, Brady puts his hands around Claire's neck, but in the next shot Brady's hands are at Claire's waist.
- In the close-up of the old man talking and flying in the helicopter, the paintwork on the helicopter is dull green. When the helicopter lands, it is a brightly shining color and looks waxed.
- Claire, Brady and Duncan jump from a blazing boat, but there are no flames by the time they get to dry land.
- Several times through the film Flat Dog changes size.
- When they are attacked on the boat, Claire jumps with her book bag, she forgets it in the water, but a few scenes later, she is carrying it.
- In the first scene, the guys in the car have the front windshield sprayed with water, but in the next shot, the windshield is dry, then it is sprayed again for the first time; then it looks like the windshield wipers had been turned on, but the characters were not shown doing that.
- It was shot at the same time as Blood Surf.