Boaz Davidson, Frank DeMartini, Danny Dimbort, Avi Lerner, Trevor Short
Criminals carrying stolen money and gold hijacks a plane that crashes in a Mexican swamp, where the survivors are terrorized by Flat Dog.
- Heidi Lenhart as Mia
- Chuck Walczak as Zach
- Jon Sklaroff as Sol
- Darryl Theirse as Max
- David Valcin as Justin
- James Parks as Squid
- Martin Kove as Roland
- Steve Moreno as Brian
- Billy Rieck as Pete
- Anna Cranage as Julie
- Dan Martin as Pilot
- Sean Euro as Sean
- The camouflage colors/design on the helicopter changes.
- When the girl falls off of the dinghy and into the water, she gets completely submerged. But when she gets back onto the dinghy, her hair and clothes are completely dry. These wet/dry discontinuities occur all through the movie.
- After the two men get out of their helicopter they push a dinghy out into the water. By doing this they get themselves up to their thighs in water, making their trousers wet. But in the next shot of them turning the engine on their trousers are dry.
- When the two men in the dinghy are capsized, the engine on the dinghy has disappeared in the shot of them flipping off of their boat.
- When one man shoots up out of the water in the jaws of Flat Dog, his left arm is dangling by a thread of skin, whilst the other one is waving in the air. But in some of the shots, they flipped the frame, and so in some shots his right arm is dangling by a thread of skin and his left arm is perfectly normal.
- After one man gets totally soaked in water, he takes out a dry cigar from his pocket.
- When the boyfriend is recruiting the tracker and has taken him into the shower to wake him up, the number of matches and whether or not they are lit changes in each shot.
- Well into the flight, the captain is speaking on the radio to "Ground Control". Actually, a pilot ceases talking to ground control even before moving onto the runway for takeoff.